The refundable amount depends on the cancellation policy defined in the rental announcement of each flat.
The tariff conditions defined below will only be valid for bookings made on the website www.ciudaddevacaciones.com.
Bookings made directly through other portals will be governed by the cancellation policies already accepted on those portals.
It is advisable to take out travel cancellation insurance. In case of any cancellation of a reservation in one of our accommodations the following cancellation conditions will apply:
Cancellation Policy: Non-refundable
If you cancel the booking at any time the penalty is 30% of the total amount of the booking.
Cancellation Policy: Refundable 30 days prior to arrival.
If you cancel your booking at least 31 days before the arrival date, the cancellation is free of charge.
If you cancel the reservation 30 days before the date of arrival, the penalty is 100% of the total amount of the reservation.
In the event of a booking cancellation ACV will always apply the accepted cancellation conditions, not refunding the amounts subject to penalty under any circumstances.
Special cancellation policies
Natural disasters and other unforeseeable events
If natural disasters (avalanche, snowstorm, cyclone, hurricane, earthquake, flood, landslide), war, terrorism or nuclear accidents make it impossible for the host to fulfil their booking obligations (and it can be demonstrated that no similar alternative accommodation is available) the guest will be refunded 100% of the total amount paid.
Cancellation conditions linked to Covid-19:
Irrespective of the cancellation conditions indicated on each booking confirmation, and in order to give our customers peace of mind, ACV has established special conditions:
Bookings made through our website with an arrival date after 1 January 2021, will obtain a voucher for the amount equivalent to the penalty established in the cancellation conditions, with a validity of one year from the date of their booking, if any of the following situations are met:
- For bookings in which only cohabiting persons are travelling:
- If one of the cohabitants tests positive in a PCR test and must be quarantined
- If one of the cohabiting partners must be treated for COVID-19 reasons
- If the territory of residence of the cohabitants or the territory in which the booked accommodation is located has mobility restrictions that do not allow movement between the two territories.
2. For bookings in which non-cohabiting partners are travelling:
- If any of the reservation holders cannot enjoy the reservation for the reasons indicated above, it will be understood that the other members of the group can do so.
*In order to benefit from these special cancellation conditions, it will be essential to have registered the details of all the guests once the booking has been made, as well as to present a document justifying the alleged situation.
*For any other reason not indicated here, the cancellation conditions indicated in the booking confirmation received at the time of booking will be maintained.